• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Pages deletion

I was repairing a task to fix the deprecated FB page photo post task. I added one page out of the list for the specific page I was working with in this workflow. Now when I try to add the other page on different workflow it is just going straight to "successfully added" but it only has the one page (from the other workflow) in the drop down. I deleted all the FB pages from my account and tried to re add ALL the pages but it skips the step to put checks on pages I want to add and only adds the page from the first workflow. It is like the one page is cached or something. Can you refresh the add FB Pages for me so I can add ALL the pages this time?