• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

facebook to slack and sheet automation not working

mayurgami

Hey i am having issue with the facebook leads sometimes pabbly doesnt receive leads for example today i got 6 leads but only 3 leads were automate

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mayurgami,

As we reviewed, its an issue arising from Facebook end itself globally. You can check this thread for more information -https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/1130587701359392/

If you are experiencing difficulties in receiving lead data from the Lead Ad form, you can use the non-instant version of the trigger event to retrieve the new data.
1721327300302.png

mayurgami

1721405316030.png
getting problem on every page,
Having Same issue tryed to create new connection but didn't solved

Last edited:

mayurgami

please resolve i mistakely remove pabbly from facebook now every workflow is disconnected resolve it fast and today only do fast