• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facing issue updating a contact in Zoho Bigin from Calendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikhar

We are unable to update the correct contact in Zoho Bigin. Please help. Here is the typical flow of our business -

1. We have contacts in Bigin which has contact number, email and name.
2. One of the existing contact schedules an appointment using Calendly on our website. The person provides additional details about his work.
3. I need to run a workflow in Pabbly Connect to update additional information of this contact in Bigin.

Here is my workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzMDUxM2Ei_pc.

It is not working as expected i.e. it updates some other contact rather than the incoming contact details from Calendly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Sikhar,

You are supposed to use the 'Search Contact' action event to fetch the contact ID, and then map it in the 'Contact' field of the 'Update Contact' action event. I have made the necessary changes on your behalf. To test your workflow, you can create an appointment in Calendly with a contact that already exists in your Zoho Bigin account, and it will be updated.

1712257670880.png

Supreme

Staff member
After the Search contact action step, you can employ the Filter action step to determine its presence, following which it will create the Contact in Bigins.

1712301904228.png

Status
Not open for further replies.