• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Failed to create GOOGLE sheet within workflow

hugo168tm

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZjMDYzMjA0M2Q1MjY5NTUzMzUxMzM1MTYyNTQzMSI_3D_pc
When I create a GOOGLE worksheet in test workflow A, it works perfectly, but process A finally needs to send a webhook to the next process B. When process B is completed, the webhook will also be sent back to process A to continue the loop until GOOGLE "Account Information" The C2 field of the worksheet is equal to zero. I tried many times without success. After checking the work history, I found that after the completion of process B, I failed to return to process A to continue to allude to the data in the second step to create the worksheet.

Attachments

• 螢幕截圖 2024-06-24 下午6.27.19.png
    螢幕截圖 2024-06-24 下午6.27.19.png
    409 KB · Views: 27

Luv

Staff member
Hey @hugo168tm

For this scenario, you can utilize a Data Forwarder by Pabbly. Additionally, you'll need to create two distinct workflows: one for handling process 'A' and another for directing the forwarded data to process 'B'. You can have a look at this video for instructions related to Data Forwarder.

Further, for stopping the workflow, you need to apply a Filter which defines that the "C2 field of the worksheet is equal to zero".

1719232001137.png

After the Filter step, use "Pabbly Connect Manager : Change workflow status" at the end of your workflow to stop it. Refer to the video below from 7:04 -

Please ensure that the Filter and Pabbly Connect Manager are the last two steps of your second workflow.

hugo168tm

I have just used the data forwarder to forward customized data to process B. As one of the last steps of process B (router), I also used the data forwarder to forward customized data to process A. Still unsuccessful.😢😢

Luv

Staff member
Hey @hugo168tm

Upon looking into your workflow, it appears that you have not correctly mapped the data. Kindly click on "Save and Send Test Request" on every step to map the response in the next step.

1719302578258.png

1719302712520.png

Let us know if this works for you.