• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[FB Leads to Google Spreadsheet] Leads not vissible in spreadsheet

Doe John

Hi everyone,

After finishing the workflow we've captured 4 new leads with Meta. The workflow says '4 tasks consumed', however the leads don't appear in the Google spreadsheet. Can someone help me?

Name of the workflow: CLONE - [Decorette FB Leads naar Google Spreadsheet]. The leads in the spreadsheet are added manually for our client.

Luv

Hey @Doe John

It seems that your Facebook Connection is not working properly. Kindly make a new connection and make sure that you have all the admin permissions for the form you want to use. Refer to this thread for all other instructions - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/facebook-lead-ads.2740/

Also, Kindly share with us the link of the form you want to use.

1709641078446.png

2024-03-05_17h31_07.png

Attachments

• 1709640149759.png
    1709640149759.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 8

Doe John

Hi @Luv,

Thanks for your support. I think I've changed everything in the right way. I could select the Leadform this time.

Could you check please?

1709649942564.png

Luv

Hey @Doe John

Great! The forms are there now. Now you can just follow the further steps from the video mentioned below. Let us know if you still face any issues.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue appears to be related to you not having permissions to capture the leads from the Facebook account you have connected with. Please make sure that you have the required permission and try again.