• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Feature request: Being able to choose Google Calendar event

Hi there,
I am finding an issue with my workflows triggered by a Google Calendar event being created.

It seems that after I set my workflow up based on a specific event type, once another event is entered into my calendar it changes the workflow. Then my workflow is triggered by random events, not the one that I have selected.

I would like to see a feature, like Zapier has, where when you add a Google Calendar > New Event Trigger > You can choose from a list of recent events in your calendar, not just the most recent one.

Is this on the horizon?

Many thanks,

Abi

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @abifromcrisp,

It seems that after I set my workflow up based on a specific event type, once another event is entered into my calendar it changes the workflow. Then my workflow is triggered by random events, not the one that I have selected.
Your workflow will be triggered by any event added to the specific calendar you choose; that is how the 'New Event' trigger is supposed to work.

I would like to see a feature, like Zapier has, where when you add a Google Calendar > New Event Trigger > You can choose from a list of recent events in your calendar, not just the most recent one.
If you would like this feature to be added to Google Calendar, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform at https://pabbly.hellonext.co/
Our development team will review your request and, if possible, add the desired feature to Google Calendar.

Re: Your workflow will be triggered by any event added to the specific calendar you choose; that is how the 'New Event' trigger is supposed to work.

I have a Filter by Pabbly task immediately after the Google Calendar task, which should filter it out. But unfortunately it still seems to corrupt.

Re: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Thanks - I will submit this here!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Re: Your workflow will be triggered by any event added to the specific calendar you choose; that is how the 'New Event' trigger is supposed to work.

I have a Filter by Pabbly task immediately after the Google Calendar task, which should filter it out. But unfortunately it still seems to corrupt.
Based on your Task History, it appears that your Filter is working as intended, according to the condition you set. You can try using a slightly different filter value if this doesn't suit your use case.