• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Field match issue! Educate me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @EricHowell

We can see that in Data In we are correctly sending the data in the fields. However we are not sure about the Data Out field as it is not giving any information.

Meanwhile could you please remove the extra spaces in the {{ contact.seller_1_name}} and then try to pass the values in the document and let me know if it helps.

1679034122993.png

Thanks
Kunal

Hey @EricHowell

We can see that in Data In we are correctly sending the data in the fields. However we are not sure about the Data Out field as it is not giving any information.

Meanwhile could you please remove the extra spaces in the {{ contact.seller_1_name}} and then try to pass the values in the document and let me know if it helps.

View attachment 23264

Thanks
Kunal

Hey @EricHowell

View attachment 23264

Thanks
Kunal
Here is one of the workflows https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...CaANfADwBFVZSVQMBcgMNARQEGwdaVmUARVYJASsPbQ##

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @EricHowell

I would like to request you to manually input the text instead of simply copying and pasting it into the document. Once you have manually input the text, please reconnect and try to pass the values in the document as needed.

If you experience any issues or errors while passing the values, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.