• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filling Plutio forms with Pabbly

Durkis

I successfully import info into Pabbly using Plutio forms, but my developer wants to know, can I fill out the Plutio form through a Pabbly automation? He says this functionality is important to acheive our goals.

Thank you

Durkis

Does that mean that Plutio does not provide those action events, or that you have not developed them on your end? In other words is it something I can ask them to develop?

Durkis

Hi, Plutio developer says this is possible. There are two different classes of PUT, GET, PUSH actions available according to API. An action event in Pabbly would be extremely helpful.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, Plutio developer says this is possible. There are two different classes of PUT, GET, PUSH actions available according to API. An action event in Pabbly would be extremely helpful.
If you want to request for updating any existing integrations with triggers or action, please send us the request here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application

The integration team will look into them.

Thanks!