• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filtering New Items from Hourly Webhook Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinkt

Hello, I get a list of items in an array like [A, B, C] from a Webhook every hour, which I use in my app. After an hour, the Webhook received a new array list like [A, B, C, D, E]. I've already used [A, B, C] and now I just need to get [D, E] How can I do this?

Fagun Shah

You can try using code module, but TBH this is a bad way to implement webhook functionality in trigger app.

Ask trigger app developer to develop proper webhook functionality which only sends new data and immediately not every 1-hour.

Else they need to give you API Endpoint where you can GET all new data for last 1-hour.

sachinkt

I am trying to do it with the code module and it is partially done. Out of 4 steps - 3 are done. The only issue is where I can store the previously received data.

1. Receives data from a webhook - DONE
  2. Stores the previously received data. - PENDING
  3. Compares the new data with the old data - DONE
  4. Extract the new elements that weren't in the previous data - DONE

Himesh

You can store previous data with Variable by Pabbly Connect. Please refer this video, "
"

Status
Not open for further replies.