• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Firebase - Query Document. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulboron

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTY4MDYzMzA0M2M1MjZkNTUzMjUxM2I1MTY1NTQzNiI_3D_pc
Hello, I'm trying to make the Query Document functionality for firebase work. However, I keep on getting this error message:

[{"error":{"code":400,"message":"Invalid JSON payload received. Unknown name \"\": Root element must be a message.","status":"INVALID_ARGUMENT","details":[{"@type":"type.googleapis.com\/google.rpc.BadRequest","fieldViolations":[{"description":"Invalid JSON payload received. Unknown name \"\": Root element must be a message."}]}]}}]

Basically, I have a collection called "Orders" and I want to query the Document IDs given an Order ID and a Order Line ID. If written as SQL, it will be like this:

SELECT DOCUMENT_ID
FROM Orders
WHERE OrderID = '12345' and OrderLineID = '23456'

Can anyone help me make it work?

1709510212819.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @pulboron,

Could you please make a short screen recording elaborating a bit more on your use case? This will allow us to gain a better understanding of your concern.

pulboron

Here you go: screen recording link

Basically my use case is the following:
1. I get all Order Updates from WooCommerce
2. Once I get Order updates, I Query if that order exists in Firebase using 2 columns: OrderID and OrderLineID
3. If it does not exist, Create new document/record in Firebase
4. If it exists, update the existing record in Firebase

Supreme

Staff member
Here you go: screen recording link

Basically my use case is the following:
1. I get all Order Updates from WooCommerce
2. Once I get Order updates, I Query if that order exists in Firebase using 2 columns: OrderID and OrderLineID
3. If it does not exist, Create new document/record in Firebase
4. If it exists, update the existing record in Firebase
Kindly try using the Get document action step once and pass all the parameters mentioned in the Document Path then we pass the routers' conditions accordingly.

1709540425630.png

Status
Not open for further replies.