• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Firebase requires new connection after some time

Michael_1

Hello, I've been using Firebase as my database (switched from SQL as it had data limitations), and it has been working well for short periods of time. What is happening is that when I make a connection on Pabbly to firebase, it connects, and I am able to see "projects" and access the data. After some time, sometimes its a few days sometimes it seems to be a week or more, the "project" is no longer visible and no data can be accessed. It only starts to work again when a fresh connection is made with a new ID/Client secret/etc and re-added with those new credentials into Pabbly and then the projects are visible again. This poses a major problem because if there is a workflow running requiring access to Firebase within Pabbly, then that workflow will fail and even need to be remapped when the new connection ultimately has to be made. Do we know why this is happening? Can it be fixed? Thank you very much.

Michael_1

Its any workflow. After some time the firebase connection no longer fetches any data at all. Just made a fresh connection to the same firebase account and I can see the data. But I don't know how long that connection will stay active within Pabbly

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Its any workflow. After some time the firebase connection no longer fetches any data at all. Just made a fresh connection to the same firebase account and I can see the data. But I don't know how long that connection will stay active within Pabbly
Kindly monitor the workflow in which you are using this new connection for some time, and if the issue persists, please do let us know.