• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flowlu connection does not work

nocker

Can you fix the problems with flowlu? There must be a mistake in the API settings...

my question to flowlu:
Hello, the import with pabbly connect does not work correct. I get the most of the time the message "Request rate per second exceeded".
Whats the best tool for connect flowlu with external data?
Thanks for help
Thomas

answer form flowlu:
Hello Thomas! Right now there is an issue with Pabbly regarding their integration with our API, so you can give Integrately, Make.com or KonnectzIT a try as well.

I have test with make.com too and the same problem...

Himesh

Hello @nocker , This is API issue from flowlu.
You need to put Delay for 2-3 seconds after calling an API.
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Luv

Hey @nocker

The error message "Request rate per second exceeded" indicates that you have hit the API rate limit set by Flowlu. Unfortunately, this limit is controlled by Flowlu team, and we do not have the capability to adjust it from our end.

We recommend contacting Flowlu's support team to discuss the possibility of increasing your API rate limit. This should help resolve the issue you're experiencing

As a workaround, you can consider doing what suggested by Himesh -

This is API issue from flowlu.
You need to put Delay for 2-3 seconds after calling an API.
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.