• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fluent Form - Google Sheet - Nexweave

digitaldivi

Hi,
i wish to send a personalized image on filling or uploading a file.
I set up for Fluent Form > Google Sheet > PabblyConnect > Nexweave
Iam able to send Save & Test Request.
But on once the form is submitted, it is not executing!

(In Google Sheets, I enabled Send on Event & Send on Auto Schedule)

Things are not working at all!

Need help

Thank you

Regards
Krishna M

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaldivi

As we checked in one of your workflows and looked into the latest history logs as well whereas the workflow is working.

2022-04-27_17h19_26.png

If you are still unable to run the workflow then kindly recapture the webhook response and try again.

digitaldivi

No, it is not working!

Above is the link, pls test it once!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaldivi

We have tested your workflow by giving the submission to your above-mentioned form and it is working accordingly.

Since you are getting the data from the 3rd party application, Google Sheets takes 1 hr to process your data to your workflow.

And if you wish to pass the image in the mail via SMTP by Pabbly then use the following syntax.

Please read the instructions carefully.

1651130955586.png

Test Submission by the team -

2022-04-28_12h59_34.png