• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

FluentCRM add contact activity

Nvantuykom

Hi,

I want to set up the following:
When a customer makes an appointment in WP Amelia, I need to set the appointment (title and date) in the contactrecord in FluentCRM under 'Activities' -> 'Meeting'

I can not find a way to do this. Can you help me with this?

kind regards
Natascha Vantuykom

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nvantuykom

To capture the webhook response from WP Amelia you can refer to the following video tutorial.

And follow the instructions to pass the data in Fluent CRM.

1674645336332.png

Nvantuykom

Hi, the part to connect amelia and pass name and email to fluentcrm is ok, I have set that.
The next thing I want to do is in FluentCRM, on the contact, add the appointment in the activity section (see screenshot)

Attachments

• Screenshot_95.jpg
    Screenshot_95.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 43
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Nvantuykom

Could you please eleborate on your question in brief and also share a video recording of the issue so that we will guide you the correct solution?