• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

for some reason messages are not sent to whatsapp from a formidable way

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pablol44

We looked at your workflow and it seems like you have deleted the app from your Cloud API account and because of that, the action step is not processing your messages.

2022-06-16_12h09_56.png

Check the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

pablol44

I have an idea of the error, (I deleted it after it didn't work), I entered a number to the whatsapp cloud api account, then in pabbly I misplaced the keys and that's why it wasn't sent but I made the mistake of deleting the app, then create another app in whatsapp try to enter the same number but it told me that I already had a whatsapp account, so I tried to enter whatsapp with this number (I did not have any whatsapp account before) and whatsapp tells me that I have to wait 1 hour so I can't delete whatsapp account.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pablol44

do you know of a tutorial that connects formidable forms with whatsapp?
There is no direct integration video regarding your use case. But you can refer to the following video tutorial on sending messages via Cloud API.

(Watch the second part of the video)

pablol44

repair all of the above but....

the "text message" doesn't work but when I put the "template message" it works, but I don't know how to put the information of formidable forms in the template message in facebook developer.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pablol44

To use the "WhatsApp Cloud API: Send Text Message" action step you have to first initiate manual chatting on Whatsapp.

Then kindly try again.