• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

For the deleted customer & subscription, the cron is still sending the email for reoccuring payment

binaya

Previously, while testing I had created the a re-occuring payment plan in pabbly subscription billing & payment gateway was the test payment. Currently I have already deleted all the customers, subscriptions from pabbly but still everyday i get a mail saying the payment is received for the re-occuring payment & it is triggering the webhook event as well. This is somehow adding garbase data to our production so, how can we tackle this? Need help.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @binaya ,
This is the correct process for data deletion in Pabbly Subscription Billing:

1. Transactions
2. Customer Invoices
3. Subscriptions
4. Customers

If you want to delete the products and plans also then
5. Coupons and Addons.
6. Plans
7. Products

Additionally, if you are using multiple currencies, please ensure to check and delete data in the same order for the other currencies as well.

I hope this resolves the concerns you are facing. If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to let us know so that we can assist you accordingly.

binaya

Hello @MukeshR ,
I am not able to find the Transactions anywhere, i have deleted customer invoice, subscriptions & customers but still the issue persists.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @binaya ,
Could you please share a screenshot of the email notification you are receiving? This will help us investigate the issue further on our end.

binaya

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 10.12.45 AM.png

The above is the screenshot from the email, i don't find any place to delete any data but still this email notification is sent everyday because this was tested for recurring payment. Now it is adding garbage data in our production.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @binaya ,
This email that you are getting is from account with email address - [email protected].
As we have checked the subscription and customer is still present in the account due to which you are still receiving the email.
Please refer to the below screenshot for more details

1712312176482.png

I hope this answers your concerns, if any other concerns please feel free to let us know we are here to assist you.