• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Form information not seen in CRM

MoniqueG

Your Task History ID
ljU3NmQwNTY4MDYzMzA0Mzl1MjZlNTUzYzUxMzA1MTZhNTQzMyl_3D_pc
I have a Leadconnector form, I’ve mapped it out. I connected to Zoho CRM to transfer the information. The message says it was successful but I cannot find the information over in Zoho. It is meant to update a lead information after the form is submitted.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @MoniqueG

It seems the problem pertains to the "Power Bill" field. Please ensure that the link you enter here is publicly accessible. Also, ensure in your Zoho CRM settings that this field is configured as an image field. You'll need to adjust the field setting accordingly.
1721728878643.png

1721728995966.png

Let us know if it works for you.