• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Format source data to match acceptable form

RAA

Hi Friends,

I have a complicated issue.

When a customer creates an account, I send the information to Google Sheets and then to Chargebee.

The information in Google Sheets needs to be formatted in a certain way so that Chargebee can accept it.
In the image, you'll see the pharmacy name, phone number, and zip codes need to be updated.

What's the best way to automatically update the last three columns before sending it to Chargebee on schedule?

1695910968166.png

Himesh

Hello @RAA You can use number formatter and Text formatter
Text formatter Video reference "
"
Number formatter Video reference "
"

RAA

thank you - to format the zip, I wrote an extensive formular.

What is the best way to replicate this in the formatter?

=if(Len(ZIP)<=4,text(ZIP,"00000"),if(len(ZIP)>6,text(ZIP,"00000-0000"),text(ZIP,"00000")))

Last edited:

RAA

Here is what I have in pabbly but it isn't working for me.

IF(LEN('7045')<=4, text(7045,"00000"), IF(LEN('7045')>6,TEXT(7045,"00000-0000"),TEXT(7045,"00000")))
You can write javascript to convert the code with the help of "Code" action.
hmmm... can you help me with this please?

Himesh

I'm not coder but yeah you can pass the same query to chatgpt. And chat gpt will give some code snippet to you and you can test that in code action.