• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Formcraft integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcostales84

Hello there, how can I integrate Formcrat (wordpress plugin) with Spreadsheets (in Google)?
I tried the plugin WP Webhooks, but don't see any options for that.
Thanks in advanced!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mcostales84

Hello there, how can I integrate Formcrat (wordpress plugin) with Spreadsheets (in Google)?
If the plugin offers the webhook services then you can try the "Webhook by Pabbly" trigger event to capture the webhook from your Formcraft.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on how you can capture the webhook response.

mcostales84

I'm really not sure. Do you want me to create a site with that plugin installed so you can test it?
It will really help me a lot

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mcostales84

As of now Formcraft's integration is not available but you can post the request to add the integration here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Further, if the Formcrafts' plugin does support a webhook service to pass the data to the workflow via trigger option then you can use the "Webhook by Pabbly".

Status
Not open for further replies.