• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Forward to workflow not receiving

Nexify

Hi

I have a workflow that forwards to another workflow.
That last workflow does not seem to be receiving from the first.
I have triple checked the urls's and to me they look the same. What am I missing?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GroeiGarage

Could you please provide the workflow in which you utilized the Data Forwarder, as well as the initial workflow from which you are forwarding the data?

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your 1st workflow you have passed the workflow URL in the Data Forwarder action step instead of passing the webhook URL of that workflow.

1697024190272.png

Nexify

Regardless, this is because I have been fiddling back and forth with links.
Even with the right link, it is not receiving.

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your workflow you are using the "Forward Custom Data" action step and since you are not passing any parameter it is not passing any data, so if you are not using any custom parameter to forward the webhook response to another workflow kindly use the "Data Forwarder by Pabbly: Forward Webhook" action step.

2023-10-12_12h19_47.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please check the following video lesson on the Data Forwarder action step once and then try again.