• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Forwarding email from ACUMBAMAIL TO JIVOCHAT via GMAIL with lead email ID as sender

Anupam

Hello,
I want to integrate ACUMBAMAIL with Gmail and I achieved that.

Basically what ever the leads are generated in the Acumbamail, I want to forward them (using GMAIL integration) to JivoChat with the lead email address as FROM address instead of my gmail address. This way JIVO chat will treat every email from a different sender (different leads) and create leads for each email.

I understand that JIVOCHAT is not in Pabbly yet. I use this tool (JIVOCHAT) to follow-ups with leads. (This question is not about pabbly and jivochat integration)

To rephrase this, I want email from Pabbly to go with the email address in the lead form instead of my gmail email.
I have selected the same in PABBLY as well. Yet Pabbly seems to send email from my email address instead of the email in the email field of Acumba Email.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AAA_PABBLY ACUMBAMAIL.jpg
    AAA_PABBLY ACUMBAMAIL.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 64

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Yet Pabbly seems to send email from my email address instead of the email in the email field of Acumba Email.
Yes, that will send the email notification with the same email address through which you have created the ACUMBAMAIL account. That's how it will work since.

You cannot use any other sender email address for sending notifications since that will be against ACUMBAMAIL policies and email policies.

Last edited: