• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Full Project ID Not Extracted

david

There alot more project ID on my actual workspace but it's not listed here. Pabbly is unable to capture the full Project ID list from the application named Blue. Why is that? How can I resolve it?
Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 12.09.00 PM.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @david

We have increased the limit to show the 100 project ids in the Blue app. Kindly check and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @david

We have put the limitation to restrict the unnecessary flow of data which is causing extra load on the servers. As of now, there is no limitation on the Blue app. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @david

Could you please let me know if out of 5 only 3 tags are coming from the trigger then you want all 3 tags or all the 5 tags in the workflow? Please confirm so that we will check with the team if this scenario is possible or not.

david

Hi Kunal,

We want to know how we can get any chosen tags to come from the trigger (depending on whether or not the text field of this tag is empty or not). If all 5 tags were chosen, then we want all 5 to come through, if 2 or 3 were chosen, then we want the 2 or the 3 to come through. The number of the tags that come through depends on which ones the user chose while filling the form (in the backend, which text fields are not empty)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

To pass the individual tag combination based on the specific keyword from the trigger response, use the Router action step for each tag combination you want to process further.