• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Generating affiliate link with API

luabrankatz

I was wondering how do i use the action of telegram bot using custom API request.

i would like that this action will send a link from my google sheet to my telegram and create an affiliate link using my API.

is that something possible to do?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @luabrankatz

Please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can check on it check on its possibility and guide you accordingly.

luabrankatz

Hey @luabrankatz

Please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can check on it check on its possibility and guide you accordingly.
so the thing is that i didnt try it yet because i am not sure how to do it.

i only have 1 workflow and the last step is the step with telegram bot that i would like it to send an aliexpress URL to telegram and convert it to my affiliate link using my API.

i attached aliexpress api backend
ali api.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the video shared below, our video team member is trying to execute an endpoint related to Mailerlite. In this video, she is referencing Mailerlite's API documentation to set up the endpoint.

So, this would be the API documentation of the application she is trying to connect using API by Pabbly:
1711817687082.png

I need you to share the API documentation of the application you are trying to connect to using API by Pabbly in a similar manner.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the API documentation. Please allow me some time to discuss the possibility of this use case with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Please allow us some time, we are looking into it meanwhile please share the workflow URL for the same.

Supreme

Staff member
I couldn't discover an alternative method for making this API request. We suggest that you test the API reference using the Postman application first. If it works in Postman, you can then import the CURL request and use it with the Pabbly action step in the API.

luabrankatz

I couldn't discover an alternative method for making this API request. We suggest that you test the API reference using the Postman application first. If it works in Postman, you can then import the CURL request and use it with the Pabbly action step in the API.
to be honest i am not sure what do you mean by that..
Is there any chance that someone of the staff check it for me?

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly try this CURL request in your workflow once and then check.

curl --location --globoff '{{url}}/aliexpress.affiliate.link.generate' \ --header 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' \ --header 'charset: utf-8' \ --data-urlencode 'app_key=12345678' \ --data-urlencode 'timestamp=1712125822133' \ --data-urlencode 'sign_method=sha256' \ --data-urlencode 'sign=D13F2A03BE94D9AAE9F933FFA7B13E0A5AD84A3DAEBC62A458A3C382EC2E91EC:' \ --data-urlencode 'app_signature=asdasdas' \ --data-urlencode 'promotion_link_type=0' \ --data-urlencode 'source_values=http%3A%2F%[URL='http://2Fwww.aliexpress.com']2Fwww.aliexpress.com[/URL]%2Chttp%3A%2F%[URL='http://2Fwww.aliexpress.ru']2Fwww.aliexpress.ru[/URL]' \ --data-urlencode 'tracking_id=default'

2024-04-03_12h12_52.png