• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get All Events doesn't really pull all the events

aristosv

I am using this action to pull all calendar events

4.png

I get the .json file created, and I can see that the most recent event in that google calendar is on 16/03/2022

2.png

I search the .json file for "2022-04-15" but nothing is found.

5.png

But when I look at the calendar itself, I can see that there are appointments booked for today. Even though they don't exist in the .json file.

3.png

I'm I doing something wrong here? I need to pull all calendar events, including the ones booked for today.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

We are currently looking into the Google Sheets: Get all Event action event to sort the new calendar events first in their response.

Please allow us some time.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

As per the Google Calendar's API Google Calendar's Get All Event always retrieves the events from Old to new and it can only provide 250 events at a time.

So, your use case doesn't seem possible. I hope you would understand.

aristosv

ok, I understand this is a google api limitation.

Is there a way I can get all the events just for today?

I want to send a daily report via email, that shows the appointments just for today.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

Is there a way I can get all the events just for today?

I want to send a daily report via email, that shows the appointments just for today.

Sorry to say but there is no workaround available to get recent events from the respective Google Calendar events.