• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get Google Docs Content

Hello,

I want to grab the written content I write inside of Google Docs and have Pabbly pull the content accordingly; Except, I'm not sure what category I should pull the data from?
Also, is there a way to make sure that the links that are already hyperlinked to the text stay get pulled along with the text as well? I don't just want the plain text I also want the hyperlinked text so it's a direct copy and past action without me having to manually upload the links.
1641505707644.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oyjenlopez99

You can pick the content in the assigned format by Google Docs.

2022-01-07_12h02_18.png

Also, is there a way to make sure that the links that are already hyperlinked to the text stay get pulled along with the text as well?
Current Google Docs don't offer any action event to pull out the content from the doc link.

Regards

It doesn't seem that that's working. I'm talking about the text, not the link itself. I know this is possible on Zapier so can this be possible on Pabbly?