• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get Instagram post with several pictures and post all pictures to another social account

Press Start

Hi !
I'm trying to figure out how to retrieve all the media (more than one) from an Instagram post and how to post it to another account (like twitter).
For the moment, I'm just able to post only one media.

Thanks a lot for your help.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Press Start

Please check out the following screenshot from your above concern, kindly review that up and let us know if that works for you.

2022-06-02_10h43_50.png
`

Press Start

Thanks for this quick answer.
I'm stuck in the middle of the process : I don't have any data in the iterator.

1654160019693.png

Last edited:

Press Start

Well I can access data now, I think it was unable to retrieve data from the last post so I had to post a new one.
But the twitter post still have only one image. The iterator doesn't seem to iterate... there's only one media file in the twitter response.

1654162496230.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Press Start

The Iterator action step will post all the images one by one. Though you were just trying the workflow manually, if you try your complete workflow the iterator will post all the images one by one.

Please refer to the following video tutorial for you better understanding of the Iterator action step. Though we have reviewed your workflow and it seems fine to us, kindly give a test submission to try your complete workflow.

Press Start

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.
There has been a submission and the result is a tweet with a single image, not the both that are on the instagram post.

Press Start

OK What I understand is that we can't force a real workflow, so this coud be verified only on the next submission. Well, I'll wait and see.
This is not obvious that the test would be done only on one iteration.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Press Start

As we can see from your workflow's recent history log and it seems like all your Instagram pictures were posted to your Twitter account individually.

Please cross-check your twitter again and check for the number of posts. As from your history logs, it has posted all your Instagram pictures.

1654323382040.png

Press Start

Ho yes it has published one tweet per media... but this is not what I intend to achieve : I want to publish all the media to 1 tweet.