• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn Post with image

maarten2299

Hi, i have created a workflow that post social media posts from a google sheet to facebook, instagram and LinkedIn, i am having some difficulties with Instagram and LinkedIn.

Instagram: I am only able to create a post with 1 single picture, i would like to make a post with multiple pictures, this works fine with facebook.

LinkedIn: i want to add a picture to my text post but my picture is shown as an article with url see picture below

Schermafbeelding 2024-01-25 211423.png

I want it to show as a normal picute so you can click on it and open it in the app, instead now it redirects you to a weblink containing the picture.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Maarten

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @maarten2299,

I am afraid both your use cases are currently not possible in Pabbly Connect.

Instagram: Currently we don't support multi image posts on Instagram.
LinkedIn: You can only pass an Image URL in LinkedIn and not attach the image.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
To do that, you would need to contact the support teams of Instagram and LinkedIn. If they provide an endpoint, you can execute it to achieve your use case.