• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get Response to Teachable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is the first time I use Pabbly, and I want to connect my get response to teachable. I have 5 different lists in my getresponse account and want to assign to a different course in my teachable.

So the mapping will be like this:
  1. everybody who subscribed to List A will get course A in teachable
  2. everybody who subscribed to List B will get course B in teachable
  3. everybody who subscribed to List C will get course C in teachable
  4. everybody who subscribed to List D will get course D in teachable
  5. everybody who subscribed to List E will get course E in teachable
when i tried to connect using pabbly connect, I don't see any option to select the list in get response.
So everyone who subscribed to my get response from list A-E will enrolled to course A.

Can you help me to solve this problem ?

Attached is the screenshot if i use Zapier, I can choose the list in my getresponse to start with

Attachments

• SH 1219.jpg
    SH 1219.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Reinaldo Handaya

Please check the "GetResponse: Get a Contact Detail" action step right after the trigger event. This step will help extract more information about the contact.

1703850223406.png

By obtaining the contact details, you'll have access to the contact's list ID or name. This information will allow you to create a Router action step. With this Router, you can easily set up individual routes for your Teachable course based on the contact's specifics. This way, you can personalize the course experience for each contact.

ok, i tried 1 course and it work. just to make sure i am on the same page as you, please check my screenshot, is it correct?

So if I have 5 courses, i will need to add 5 routes and if i have 20 courses all i need is to add 20 routes?

Attachments

• SH 1220.jpg
    SH 1220.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 26

Supreme

Staff member
So if I have 5 courses, i will need to add 5 routes and if i have 20 courses all i need is to add 20 routes?
Absolutely! You're spot on. To ensure enrollment in the specific courses, it's essential to create separate routes tailored to each course for a seamless enrollment experience.

thank you! i reccon i dont need to add "get contact detail" because on the subscribed already have the list information. and i tested everything is working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.