• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get Sheets Rows + Iterator

vemarketing

How do I use the Google Sheets - Get Rows and Pabbly Iterator together. When I get the rows using Google Sheets and add Iterator after that step the Array in Iterator doesnt let me choose anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

vemarketing

I think i figured it out on my own, you must turn off the "Simple Response" to get the data in an Array format, then it lets you choose "Response Results" in the Iterator screen.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vemarketing

Yes, you need to toggle the "Simple Response" button first and then have to capture the advanced API response in the Trigger and Action step in the array format.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding.

e0979d

I´m unsure on how the iterator works as well. I want to "read" through a number of rows in a google sheets file, that is not the trigger, to obtain data for my next step. How can I use it?

Supreme

Staff member
I´m unsure on how the iterator works as well. I want to "read" through a number of rows in a google sheets file, that is not the trigger, to obtain data for my next step. How can I use it?

When configuring the workflow with the iterator action step, you will initially see only the first item of the array.
However, once the workflow is triggered, it dynamically goes through each row to all the numbers within the array.

Whereas you don't need to worry about missing out on any important information - the iterator action step ensures that every item in the array is accounted for and processed accordingly. So, rest assured that your workflow will efficiently handle all the numbers in the array in execution, enabling you to effectively manage your tasks without any omissions.