• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 17th June 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Getting a file through API call

guillermoba

Hi!
I need to make an API call to get a response with an image file.

This is the url > https://neutrinoapi.net/html-render...ttps://naiwokhills.com/boat-ticket-generator/ (plus the headers with the Key)

When I make the call on Postman, I get a file, but on Pabbly, I only get a 200 status code with the message "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."

What do I have to do to get the image in the response? I am using the same parameters in Postman, and I get an image, but not on Pabbly.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 16

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @guillermoba,

Could you please share the API documentation and the cURL command for the endpoint you are trying to execute? Additionally, please share the workflow URL where you have attempted to execute this endpoint.

Fagun Shah

Hi!
I need to make an API call to get a response with an image file.

This is the url > https://neutrinoapi.net/html-render...ttps://naiwokhills.com/boat-ticket-generator/ (plus the headers with the Key)

When I make the call on Postman, I get a file, but on Pabbly, I only get a 200 status code with the message "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."

What do I have to do to get the image in the response? I am using the same parameters in Postman, and I get an image, but not on Pabbly.

Thanks!
Unfortunately pabbly connect doesn't support direct file as response. You have use API which returns URL of the file as a response.

guillermoba

Hi! That wouldn't be a problem... the issue is that I do not get a link either. On Postman I get the file, on Pabbly I was expecting a link, but I get nothing
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 12

Supreme

Staff member
To run the API reference on Pabbly Connect, you can refer to the following video lesson.

1716803821893.png

guillermoba

Hi! I already watched that video. I already setup dozens of workflows. I've made thousands of API calls. Still... I'm not getting an answer to my question.

Why making the same API call on other platforms I get a file in the response, but on Pabbly I don't get the file nor a link to the file?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please share the cURL request with us? This will allow us to examine it and provide you with the appropriate guidance.

Supreme

Staff member
Please share the CURL request that you have tested in the Postman application so that we can check its response.