• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

๐Ÿ”ฅ Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (๐Ÿ†Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

๐Ÿ”ฅ Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (๐Ÿ†Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting Error While YouTube Channel Authenticate to Youtube App at Workflow

Suresh

Hello all, my YouTube channel while authenticate to Youtube App at workflow I'm getting below error. Can anyone do help on this ?
I'm the primary owner of YouTube channel.
I'm not using any google workspace account.
Thank you!

312942128_5558049357617243_6855697191433540844_n.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Suresh

As we have checked the connection from our end on YouTube integration, it is connecting to it correctly.

So, kindly record a short video on how you are connecting the trigger/action event in your Pabbly account.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Suresh

We are currently looking into it meanwhile, can you check with the main Google account which is associated with the Youtube account?

I am having the same issue with a Brand Account. I a connecting with a workspaces account. My primary profile YouTube account authenticates just fine. I am getting the Error 400: admin_policy_enforced when trying to connect a Brand Account.

1671643029082.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthiasallred

Regarding your concern, please try the following steps once and then try again.

1. Log in to the Google Admin console.
2. From the Home page, go to Security API controls.
3. Under App access control, click MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
4. Add a filter to find the Pabbly Connect app in the list. Enter PabblyConnect" in the Contains field, and click APPLY.
5. Check the box for Pabbly Connect and click Change Access
6. Choose the Trusted option to allow access to all Google services.
Click CHANGE.

Let us know if that works for you.

Jin

์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” @matthiasallred

์šฐ๋ ค๋˜๋Š” ์ ์€ ๋‹ค์Œ ๋‹จ๊ณ„๋ฅผ ํ•œ ๋ฒˆ ์‹œ๋„ํ•œ ํ›„ ๋‹ค์‹œ ์‹œ๋„ํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค.

1. Google ๊ด€๋ฆฌ ์ฝ˜์†”์— ๋กœ๊ทธ์ธํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
2. ํ™ˆ ํŽ˜์ด์ง€์—์„œ ๋ณด์•ˆ API ์ปจํŠธ๋กค๋กœ ์ด๋™ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
3. ์•ฑ ์•ก์„ธ์Šค ์ œ์–ด์—์„œ ํƒ€์‚ฌ ์•ฑ ์•ก์„ธ์Šค ๊ด€๋ฆฌ๋ฅผ ํด๋ฆญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
4. ํ•„ํ„ฐ๋ฅผ ์ถ”๊ฐ€ํ•˜์—ฌ ๋ชฉ๋ก์—์„œ Pabbly Connect ์•ฑ์„ ์ฐพ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํฌํ•จ ํ•„๋“œ์— PabblyConnect"๋ฅผ ์ž…๋ ฅํ•˜๊ณ  ์ ์šฉ์„ ํด๋ฆญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
5. Pabbly Connect ํ™•์ธ๋ž€์„ ์„ ํƒํ•˜๊ณ  ์•ก์„ธ์Šค ๋ณ€๊ฒฝ์„ ํด๋ฆญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
6. ๋ชจ๋“  Google ์„œ๋น„์Šค์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์•ก์„ธ์Šค๋ฅผ ํ—ˆ์šฉํ•˜๋ ค๋ฉด ์‹ ๋ขฐํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ์˜ต์…˜์„ ์„ ํƒํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๋ณ€๊ฒฝ์„ ํด๋ฆญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์ด ๋‹น์‹ ์—๊ฒŒ ํšจ๊ณผ๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋Š”์ง€ ์•Œ๋ ค์ฃผ์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค.
Never worked