• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting Invalid Mobile Error In 360dialog Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
1633535919684.png

1633535927328.png

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
You forgot to add a + at the start of the number. Read the instructions below the field.

You can add a static + to the field before the mapping.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Also, any plans for WhatsApp bot and workflows based on responses?
For the WhatsApp bot, you might have to check some third-party applications for that.

workflows based on responses?
Can you elaborate more on this? Like you want to use the trigger step for every new message received over WhatsApp?

Can you elaborate more on this? Like you want to use the trigger step for every new message received over WhatsApp?

I wanted a workflow wherein - when a new reply is received we can send a greeting message on WhatsApp and tell the customer to share their email id. After this, we want to create a Freshdesk ticket with the original message sent by the customer and take the "email id" field from the 2nd message sent by the customer.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted a workflow wherein - when a new reply is received we can send a greeting message on WhatsApp and tell the customer to share their email id.
This case should be possible as its similar to sending autoresponder. Here's the sample workflow for reference -

1633691689577.png

Now, when the customer shares his email id, how do I receive that response and send it to Freshdesk along with the "message body" of the customer's first WhatsApp message?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Now, when the customer shares his email id, how do I receive that response and send it to Freshdesk along with the "message body" of the customer's first WhatsApp message?
We checked the possibility but unfortunately, we cannot found a workaround for getting the "message body" of the customer's first WhatsApp message.

Status
Not open for further replies.