• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting profile email address when user joins Slack

Skyblue

Hi there,

I am wanting to add a new Slack user to a Mailerlite Group when they first join Slack, but I can't seem to retrieve the email address with Pabbly to pass on to Mailerlite.

Please advise. Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Skyblue

Could you please share the respective workflow of your given concern? So that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!!

Skyblue

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. What do you mean by workflow though? The workflow is Slack > Mailerlite. Add new user to Slack > add profile email to new Mailerlite group. The email is address is not showing up when retrieving the data from Slack.

Thanks!

Skyblue

Wow, thank you so much for your helpful reply! I will try adding a new user manually and see if it shows up. Thanks again!