• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gist > Add A Tag To Existing Contact keeps failing

RoCrow

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZiMDYzZjA0M2Q1MjZjNTUzMjUxMzI1MTY0NTQzNyI_3D_pc
I have a workflow that has a Gist action on Step 14 of Add A Tag To Existing Contact that keeps sending me failure notices.

The data in is:

Api Endpoint Url
Namereminder
Contacts 0 Email

The data out is:

Errors 0 Codenot_found
Errors 0 Fieldid
Errors 0 Valuenull
Errors 0 MessageCouldn't find Contact

However, in the workflow it is always getting the Contacts email (from Step 3) just fine when I test it, so there is no data out error during testing.

Additionally, that email (from Step 3) is used at other steps of the workflow, and those steps are running fine in the workflow, including in other steps of the tasks that are throwing up errors. So the data is in the workflow, it's just not being added as the data in during this particular Step 14.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @RoCrow

As we checked on our end in the task history ID you have mentioned, the contact email isn't been sent in the request. Also, it seems there are some changed made in the workflow, the create contact step seems to be deleted from the workflow that might have caused the issue.

1726833833484.png