• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail automatic Wetransfer download

flagnico

Hi,

I wonder if there was a way to automatically download wetranfer attachments?

I’d like to :
1- monitor my Gmail account (or create a rule for specific we transfer messages)
2- click on the link to download the file
3- save the wetransfer archive on Google Drive or on a specific folder on my HD

How can I handle it please?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flagnico

To receive emails with Wetransfer files you can use the "Email Parser by Pabbly" trigger event. But it would be possible to download the file and pass it to another action step.

Since we are not supporting the attachment field on the platform. So, I am afraid to say your use case is not possible to pass the transfer file.