• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail Blocking Sending Email

Was trying to set up an automation and had to keep sending an email to myself, but now Gmail is blocking the emails and keeps giving me this error.

It had been about 22 hours since I tried yesterday, and thought it might be fixed today, but so far is not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-162641.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-162641.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 74
Update, pabbly is showing sent now. But still getting the same message into my gmail account thats trying to send the email.

Attachments

• pabbly.png
    pabbly.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 65

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

Please try the same email address on from the email address which you have used to authorize the Gmail action step.

If the issue still persists, kindly clear your cache memory, remove the Gmail action step then add it again and remap the required fields.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!

Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

Please try the same email address on from the email address which you have used to authorize the Gmail action step.

If the issue still persists, kindly clear your cache memory, remove the Gmail action step then add it again and remap the required fields.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!
The from email and the reply to email were the same as the authorized gmail at all times. I currently have a second gmail linked to it to continue testing my flow, but will clear cache, remove the gmail step and re-add.

Supreme

Staff member
currently have a second gmail linked to it to continue testing my flow, but will clear cache, remove the gmail step and re-add.
Let us know if still the issue persists. We will help you accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator: