• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail Send Email - Exception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured out it was the space between the comma in the attachments.

But two other issues I could use help with:
  1. The email test often goes to spam in Gmail.
  2. The quota returned says 100, but I'm on a paid Google Apps account, so my quota should be higher.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mikejandreau,

The email test often goes to spam in Gmail.
Emails ending up in the SPAM folder depends on the content of the email you are trying to send. You can try adjusting your email content to see if that resolves the issue.

The quota returned says 100, but I'm on a paid Google Apps account, so my quota should be higher.
To increase your email sending quota, you need to get in touch with Google's support team. Alternatively, if you have a custom SMTP, you can try using SMTP by Pabbly to send the emails.

Emails ending up in the SPAM folder depends on the content of the email you are trying to send. You can try adjusting your email content to see if that resolves the issue.
The weird thing here is that sometimes the email goes to spam, sometimes not. Same exact content. I'll keep testing.

To increase your email sending quota, you need to get in touch with Google's support team. Alternatively, if you have a custom SMTP, you can try using SMTP by Pabbly to send the emails.
I use Postmark for custom SMTP, but that action doesn't appear to support attachments, which I need to send as part of this flow.

Jessidani86

Figured out it was the space between the comma in the attachments.

But two other issues I could use help with:
  1. The email test often goes to spam in Gmail.
  2. The quota returned says 100, but I'm on a paid Google Apps account, so my quota should be higher.
OH MY GODNESS!! I was having the same problem, I spend the whole afternoon trying to figure it out what was wrong and it was a freaking comma missing between the 2 email addresses!!

Thanks for the enlightment!! You saved my life!! 🙌

Status
Not open for further replies.