• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail sent but not received by reciepient.

MDaffy

Good day,

When I send automated Gmails via Google Sheets the Gmails are sent but not received by the recipient.

Are there permissions that I need to configure in Gmail?

Best regards,
Michael

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MDaffy

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the Gmail action step? So that we can look into it and help you accordingly.

MDaffy

Hey @MDaffy

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the Gmail action step? So that we can look into it and help you accordingly.

Please see work flow below:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 14.32.27.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 14.32.27.png
    887.8 KB · Views: 38

Supreme

Staff member
I'm having the same issue, which SPF should I be adding, so pabbly emails get sent?
If you are using your Gmail account to send emails, you wouldn't need to select any specific SPF.

Additionally, if you are experiencing email reachability issues, we recommend checking if any apps are blocked in your Gmail account.