• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GMB workflow not capturing my reply

analytics

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzM1MjZmNTUzMjUxMzIi_pc
Hi there,

Request you to check the below work flow this not capturing reply of GMB in my google sheet.

IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzM1MjZmNTUzMjUxMzIi_pc

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @analytics

Based on your workflow, it looks like your automation is working well. If you need any help, please us know.

1709117859434.png

Supreme

Staff member
It is working fine but not capturing my replied. see highlighted text of image.
As we can see from your workflow the Google Sheets has captured the review details accordingly. Please cross-check the details of the review from your Google Sheets.

1709122103120.png

analytics

Please show me where is the response captured in the below images.
Also find the attached GMB SS where we replied to customer's comment.

1709126648280.png

1709126805068.png

1709126709004.png

1709126763402.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
'GMB: New Review' trigger event captures only the reviews made by a customer on your GMB profile; it will not capture the replies to those reviews. Such a trigger event does not exist in GMB.

1709148938569.png

analytics

This was working earlier please see the below screenshot.
Task History ID -

IjU3NjMwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzY1MjZiNTUzYzUxM2E1MTY1NTQzMCI_3D_pc​

1709205020471.png
1709205265172.png

Supreme

Staff member
If Google Business doesn't send a reply to a review comment, you can use the "Get Post" action after the event. This will show you the necessary details automatically.

1709209613477.png

Supreme

Staff member
If Google Business doesn't send a reply to a review comment, you can use the "Get Post" action after the event. This will show you the necessary details automatically.

1709209613477.png
Kindly consider using the Get Post action step which will provide you the Reply Comment field.

1709545716567.png

analytics

so as per my understanding pabbly is fetching data every 8 hours does not matter I replied to customer or not.
Example one customer left their comment on 1 PM and pabbly trigger ran at 2 PM and I response to customer on 3 PM in this scenario pabbly did not fetch my response.
Let me know how can I fetch data with my response

Supreme

Staff member
If you're responding to a review on your Google page at a later time, add a delay action step followed by a Google Sheets action step. This will wait for a specified time interval before retrieving your reply comment from the "Get Post" action step in Google Sheets.

1709640754594.png