• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Ads INSIGHTS - Connected but doesn't retrieve Accounts

Map

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjYwNTZjMDYzNDA0MzQ1MjZkNTUzNjUxMzMi_pc
Hi,

I want to collect data from a google Ads account to be able to do internal reporting. I am logged as an Admin account (owner) into the Google Ads account and Pabbly is connected to Google Ads.

When I connect to Pabbly with my MCC ID, Pabbly can retrieve the account and tries to get the data... but Google API is not sending back data as I am connected as an MCC account.

When I connect to Pabbly with my Google Ads ID, Pabbly can't retrieve any Manager ID or Customer Id...

Does anyone have any idea to fix this issue please ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1729518436605.png
    1729518436605.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 5

Map

Hi, Yes I am using it... I just found a workaround enabling mapping and put accounts' ID manually thanks. It's working fine now. Once everything is connected and receiving data, is it possible to list all campaigns related to an account and send data to Google sheets ? Thanks

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Map

Thanks for the update!

Currently, we do not have any specific action to list all campaigns. But you can use the Get Google Ads Insights action to achieve your use case. this action will fetch all the campaigns that had any activity in a certain period e.g. Last seven days, etc.

After getting the campaigns using this action you can add the Google Sheets: Add New Row action step to add the details to Google Sheets. Please refer to this tutorial to know more about adding details to Google Sheets -

1729594209238.png