• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Calendar integration doesn't pull all event data

jonbstrong

I'm trying to set up a workflow that takes a form entry with an email address, and adds that person as an attendee to an existing recurring calendar event.

However, when I use the calendar integration, it only shows me an incomplete list of events to choose from (I think most of them are in the past)

Can Pabbly tell me how to fix this or is it a bug that they need to fix?

1634304167019.png

1634304227543.png

Attachments

• 1634304186726.png
    1634304186726.png
    278.4 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

We reviewed all your calendars of yours and their respective events, but we couldn't find any event which starts with "DC NYC" or having "Junto" in it.

Please cross-check the particular calendar in which you have created the event and the respective Google Account.

Thanks!

jonbstrong

It's definitely in my calendar.. I'm not sure what more proof I can provide aside from these screenshots?

1634382480092.png

1634382658550.jpeg

1634382680108.jpeg

I also notice that all the events Pabbly pulls are all in the past, none of them are in the future.