• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Calendar is automatically cancelling events for our team and sending emails of cancellation to the users who are filling the form

amit tiwari

Google Calendar is automatically cancelling events for our team and sending emails of cancellation to the users who are filling the form
Please help

amit tiwari

Hello sir,
my work flow name is 'swipe pages to webinar zoom meeting'
in which i am creating a google event and add users in to it,
but after some time they get a mail of event cancel from google.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amit tiwari

We recreate the same workflow at our end and it is working accordingly. We didn't notice any cancellation of events with the current workflow.

amit tiwari

1644299526400.png

i am getting this after some time of registration

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amit tiwari

Could you please tell us by any chance you are using "Delete events" in any of your workflows and also try manually adding guests to your events then check if the events still get canceled?

Also, we have found something related to your concern on the Google Community, you can also check here.

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/37469994/canceled-events-on-google-calendar?hl=en

Further, for better understanding, you can check the same action event by using the Google API which has also been implemented on our platform.

amit tiwari

sir,
I am not using delete event and on manually adding the guest events are not getting canceled.

1644302696704.png

This is my last event in the workflow , please check it,
what I am doing wrong

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amit tiwari

Could you please try adding the guests manually from your Google Calendar and check if the event is still getting canceled.

As we have tested the same at our end and it is working accordingly.

Also, we have found something related to your concern on the Google Community, you can also check here.

Further, for better understanding, you can check the same action event by using the Google API which has also been implemented on our platform.

amit tiwari

Sir,
I got the problem
I am facing a problem in adding a google event ,
Whenever a new guest added to my google calendar old guest's gets a mail from google that event is canceled,

please help me

Supreme

Staff member