• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Calendar Recurring Event

I have a recurring weekday event for google calendar. The title is the name of 4 locations that can be searched by 4 different booking calendars.

I'm trying to create an automation to modify the events so that when 1 location is booked, it changes the titles of all of the events so that only that city can be booked.

So title = "City 1 | City 2 | City 3 | City 4" and, "City 2" gets scheduled for an appointment, other appointments on that day changed from all 4 cities to just "City 2".

The issue I'm running in to, is that when I search the day, Pabbly pulls the date for the start of the recurring event. Not sure if there is another way to search, if this is a design flaw in pabbly, or just the design of google calendar and I would have to manually add the original events to the calendar on every weekday for eternity.

Attachments

• 1708365735723.png
    1708365735723.png
    341.6 KB · Views: 24

Luv

Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

You can change the date to day using Date/Time Formatter. Kindly enter the date from the previous step in the field and turn on the Map button so that you can format it the way you want. You can set it up as given in the image below,

2024-02-20_17h31_47.png

You can learn more about Date/Time Formatter here -