• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

google calendar to whatsapp integration

Jing

1. some of the meeting scheduled in google calendar are in person meetings while others are online. For the online meetings, we wish to include the meeting link in the whatsapp message. The lesson template is found below. I use the same template for both online and in centre meeting. Problem is the message runs into error when the meeting is in person as there is no meeting link in {4}. How to get around this problem?
Screenshot 2023-02-13 110000.png

2. I will like whats app message to be sent out one day before the meeting, but message is sent the moment the meeting is created in google calendar. is there any application to delay sending of messages?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jing

Please refer to the following video tutorial once on how you can design the workflow to send the WhatsApp message.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jing

Please convert the Date Time format once in UTC format and then try again as mentioned in the help text.

1676459541903.png

Jing

Hey @Jing

In which workflow do you have made the changes, as we are unable to find the workflow?
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...IYlQLB2cAFAUBVAJRIgMZUm0HGAdaUmEDRgFeDyULaQ## Hi here is the workflow, I changed the time to UTC time, but the message is not being sent and not delayed.

One more question, what happens if I will like to inform a few attendees in the google meeting? I cant seem to send whatsapp messages to a few attendees

Last edited:

Jing

hi,
can you help please. my workflow has been stuck for the whole week. I tried many ways and it doesnt work
1. when i have a few attends in the google meeting, it cant work
2. the message also cant be delayed

Supreme

Staff member
You haven't converted the date time format to UTC format which might be required in the Delay Until action step.

2023-02-17_17h54_22.png

Though we have made the changes, so please try now after doing the following changes.

Along with that, you might have made some changes in the trigger response, and because of that mapping gets disrupted.

2023-02-17_17h55_55.png

So, please remap the values in the Cloud API action step and try again.

Jing

this work flow is for a coaching school. I will to create classes in google calender and send whatsapp lesson reminders to the class participants. basically the number of class attendees are different for each class so the system has be dynamic. Each message will include the time and date of lesson together with the name of attendee. so far the work flow has not been working. please help

https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...VPwZZBGQBFQEFBlAJelVPCTZWSQBdUWJTFgFeDiQKaA##

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jing

As we can see from your 5th action step where you are subtracting the time from the start time is actually not going according to the Delay Until action step.

1677218583147.png

Since the subtraction of time from the start time goes to the old day it will not process the workflow.

In Execution -

1677218644481.png

So, as a solution, we request you follow the mentioned video once and try again.

(Try the last part of the video)

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Jing

We have checked the workflow and now it will work correctly. Please once try to book an event in the Google Calendar.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Jing

You have put the delay function in the workflow so it will send the Whatsapp message when the delay gets completed.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jing

Please check the time at which you have executed the workflow and the calculation you have done at which you are trying to send the message notification.

Since after the subtraction of time from the DateTime Formatter, the time which Delay Until got was already past because of that message did not get forwarded.

1677844323715.png

Jing

@Supreme I selected delay of one day & inserted new meetings that are more than 1 day away. Sadly, I did not receive any message notifications.
Seems like the messages only come in during testing but not after that