• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

google drive file to whatsapp group

amitleb

hey :)

I have a telegram group to which pdfs are being uploaded.
ive managed to connect to it and auto upload to a google drive folder whenever a new file was sent on the group.

i also created a WhatsApp business api with permanent token based on your great tutorials.

i am now interested in sending the pdfs that are saved on google drive to a whatsapp group i own but quite lost on how to perform the last part.

i am only able to send a simple text message to a direct phone number using the business api.
1665581293283.png

what should i use in order to send files (pdfs) to my group?

*used to work with chat-api which is deprecated :(

thanks!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @amitleb

You can use the Send Template Message action inside Pabbly and can send pdf files to the users.

1665641350779.png

Kindly check the below video for creating a template for whatsapp API.