• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive (G Suite) to Gmail to Telegram

Piggy69

Hi Guys,

Here is my process.

I want to uploade a picture from my phone (samsung) into a Google Drive (G Suite) folder, then I want an email to be send from Gmail with the picture attached and receive a confirmation that everything went well in Telegram.

Everything works fine, except I am actually stuck with the Gmail Attachement.

I don't know what data name to put (from the Google Drive image) to make it work well.

I want the recipient to receive the email with the new image attached all the time.

Can you help me please.

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

Kindly share the name of the workflow in which you have configured your usecase so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Piggy69

Hi, @Supreme

Thanks, this is this automation : [Process déclaration EAU]

Every month I have to take 2 new pictures, and these 2 new pictures go to the Google Drive.
I want these 2 new pictures to appear each time in the email + the link to the Google Drive Folder.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Johann

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

We have made the required changes by mapping the publicly accessible image URL in the attachment field of the Gmail action step.

Kindly review that up and let us know if you get stuck at any step further.

Further, if the Image file is not in the correct format then the receiver will have to download the Image via PDF.

To send image in Telegram -

1659776540102.png

Piggy69

Hi @Supreme

I am sorry, this is not working.

When I test I received an email with a file

nothing-1.png

But when I click on the document a new tab is opening, but this is blank.

nothing-2.png

I really need both picture to appear in the email, please.

Thanks.

Piggy69

Hi again dear @Supreme

I have to images that I want to be both sent in the same email via Gmail.
How I can do that, sending both picture in the same email in the same time?

I found for the "WebContentLink" but I don't know how to add 2 images in the same time.

Thanks.

Piggy69

Hello @Supreme

Sorry to insist but I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO ADD 2 IMAGES in my GMAIL.
Please help me, I need help.

What's the point of asking help if somebody is only telling you follow screen shot, blablabla.

I need to understand step by step with an image or a video, I don't know what I am doing.

Please, help me!

Supreme

Staff member
Please check out the following screenshot for a better understanding of how you can send more than one image URL.

2022-08-09_10h35_18.png

Piggy69

Hi @Supreme

I did that, but the problem is I have 2 times the same image attached. I need the 2 differents images to be attached.
You can try with you email if you want to try, but this is not the result I am looking for.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

Seems like the "Google Drive: New File in Specific Folder" trigger event can only fetch one file at a time, so you can only pass one image URL.

Piggy69

Hi @Supreme

Thanks a lot.
How about dropbox ?

So, what is the solution for this situation? How can pabbly send 2 images in an email via gmail ?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

You can try the " Dropbox: New File" trigger event and can check whether DropBox's API sends the 2 Image URLs in the webhook response or not.