• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive - Get Sub Folders of a Folder

davetechlee

1634825847470.png

davetechlee

2 Issues:

1. Only works for Google Drive and not Shared Drive folders.

How do you search through the list?
The response looks like this...

Items 0 Title
Items 1 Title
Items 2 Title
Items 3 Title
... and so forth.

How would I get Pabbly to look through all Items [x] Title and check the title?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davetechlee
Only works for Google Drive and not Shared Drive folders.
Could you please elaborate on your query with the help of a short video or a screenshot?

How do you search through the list?
The response looks like this...

Items 0 Title
Items 1 Title
Items 2 Title
Items 3 Title
... and so forth.

How would I get Pabbly to look through all Items [x] Title and check the title?
For this, you can use the Iterator action step before using the iterator action step you need to receive the API response by switching off the simple response.

2021-10-30_12h17_22.png

After that, you can use the filter action step to restrict the individual item.

2021-10-30_12h20_52.png

Hey @davetechlee

Could you please elaborate on your query with the help of a short video or a screenshot?

For this, you can use the Iterator action step before using the iterator action step you need to receive the API response by switching off the simple response.

View attachment 4950

After that, you can use the filter action step to restrict the individual item.

View attachment 4951
Hello @Supreme,

I tried using the Folder ID for the shared drive to "Get the Subfolders of a folder" but there's not much options:
1635965411726.png

I want to be able to create folders making sure there's no duplicate folder in the shared drive

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @venusgrace

It seems like you have passed the subfolder id in it, whereas to get the subfolder details from that parent folder you need to pass the parent folders' id in the field.

Please check out the following screenshot-

2021-11-05_11h00_23.png

2021-11-05_11h00_01.png

Thank you! I was able to do it already. I do have another question regarding creating sheets in the folder. Do I use google sheets or google drive