• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Events: Creating Multi-Day All-Day Events

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @laurenmariecaparso

Hi! i've created a workflow to turn a jotform submission into a google calendar event. The problem is that something the submission is a multi-day event and only the first day populates in google calendar :(. Help?

here is my workflow

As we can see from your latest task history Id, you are now getting both the start and end date in correct format.

Please confirm that the issue has been resolved or not. Else, do share a task history Id from your history log, so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

1664515595913.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @laurenmariecaparso

Please add the end date one day after the actual date. You can also use the "Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly: Add/Subtract Time" action event to add the time.

Eg, I need to start the event on 30th Sept and want to end the event on the 3rd of Oct. Then the start date will be "30th Sept" and the end date will be "4th Sept" i.e +1 of your actual end day-

1664606050049.png