• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update Google Calender All Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

abowerk

Hi everyone, is there any way/trick how to do a google calendar event update which is all day?
Unfortunately you can only update with time and not all day.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @abowerk !

Kindly check once with the below mentioned update event for Google Calendar if this can work for you-

1708601274959.png

Do check and let us know about it.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @abowerk !

That's great to here.

Can you provide us with a screenshot with personal details hide on how it worked, so other users can refer to it as well incase they face the same issue for Google Calendar Update Event for All Day.

abowerk

Yes ofc.
It's also very simple, the request method is PUT to update the calendar event and you can simply copy the API endpoint url. With primary you have to swap if you want to hit a special calendar, I only have one, so primary is enough, then the ID from your calendar event what you want to update. And at the bottom of Data you enter the new data that should be updated.

I hope I could perhaps help someone. :)

Screenshot 2024-02-23 115413.png

Status
Not open for further replies.