• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google form - Google Doc - Google Drive - Gmail > Workflow not working

babu

Pls look into this flow which i have created👉 https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjMyMTEzOSI_3D

there is no triggering is happening.. no one is receiving the mail confirmation.

iam having tour and travel company i need to automate my bookings by using this flow,
actually this workflow concept is, to provide the proper declaration form to my customers by pdf formate..
once they booked the destination with us they need to recieve the confirmation mail by pdf formate with my own template,
this is my need..

if you guys in pabbly team have any other better method to do my need, iam thinking to go with your premium plans, because iam getting lot of tour bookings daily, like 10 - 20 bookings are happening right now, so i need to automate my process.. help me if you guys have any idea...

thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @babu

As we can see from your latest history logs, we found that the workflow is working accordingly. Could you please try again and confirm with us once that the workflow is executing correctly.

Moreover, if you face any further difficulty in your respective workflow kindly share the Google Form with us once. So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

2022-04-09_15h37_18.png